PETERKA & PARTNERS is a leading independent full-service law firm with offices in 9 countries of Central and Eastern Europe. To expand the team of the office in Budapest, we are looking for a
junior lawyer (entrant or up to 1 year of professional experience)
with the following main responsibilities:
– Drafting legal documents (contracts, submissions, memorandums etc.),
– legal researches on different practice areas,
– drafting articles on legal matters,
– preparing due diligences and other project works,
– representing clients before courts and authorities,
– communication with clients.
– excellent knowledge of corporate law, commercial law and labor law,
– university degree,
– communication and organizational skills,
– problem-solving skills,
– fluency in English,
– good grasp of MS Office.
What we offer:
– long-term, full-time employment,
– exciting multinational environment,
– being part of a young and friendly team,
– competitive salary,
– high profile clients with challenging transactions,
– reasonable working time (9:00-18:00).
If you are interested in applying to join our Firm and you possess the skills specified, please provide your resume and cover letter in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.